How to download a dishwasher and wash everything
The dishwasher is indifferent to what they put in it. Everything will be washed to perfect cleanliness, add only a suitable remedy and arrange the dishes as expected.
It’s simple when you are the owner of the dishwasher with experience and lay out the plates on the machine, do not think about where to put. The question of how to load dishes correctly and so that everything is washed, it will appear more like a happy owner of the first dishwasher.
How to load dishes into a dishwasher
The effectiveness of the sink largely depends on how correctly you load into the dishwasher all your plates, cups, cutlery, pans and pots. If you neglect a number of recommendations regarding the placement of dishes in the cell of the dishwasher, the result may not please you. At the same time, you will not sin on yourself, but to your “assistant”, and completely in vain.
All modern dishwashers, with the exception of supercompact models, are equipped with two baskets for dishes, as well as a trap for cutlery. The upper basket is designed for plates, cups, glasses, glasses and other relatively small items. If your dishwasher has an adjustment of the height of the upper basket, select its optimal position: water should evenly moisten the entire loaded dish.
Upper basket of the dishwasher.
The specialization of the lower basket of the dishwasher. Pots, pans, baking sheets, large plates and dishes and other large objects. In many models, the lower baskets are equipped with leaning holders. In the raised position, these holders help evenly distribute the dishes. But if there are too many dishes or the loaded utensils are very large, the holders can simply be folded. You will get an even site for large items.
Lower basket of the dishwasher.
The tray for cutlery is, in fact, a small removable basket in which spoons, forks, dining rooms are placed. In premium dishwashers, there is often an aluminum tray designed specifically for silver cutlery.
Removable basket for cutlery.
Tips for the proper placement of dishes in the dishwasher
Before loading dishes into the car, remove large pieces of food, bones, napkins, etc.P. This will prevent the situation when the filter clogs right during the cycle.
To reduce electricity consumption and at the same time improve the quality of the final result, rinse especially dirty and fat dishes in preliminary hot water from the tap. A stream of hot water will remove the most powerful pollution, thereby you will help the car better and quickly cope with the task. This advice is especially relevant for owners of dishwashers, which do not provide for preliminary soaking mode.
First load large items into the lower basket, then small. Into the upper.
Plates, saucers, straditsa are located in the inside to the center. Large plates should be placed in the peripheral parts of the basket, small. Closer to the center. When installing plates in the holders, make sure that there remains a small gap between them: being too close to each other, they may not wash themselves properly.
Cups and glasses should be installed on special holders bottom up so that water does not accumulate in them. Fragile glasses of crystal or thin glass should not come into contact with each other and with the “neighbors” along the basket, otherwise there is a great chance that after washing happiness in your house will be more and less glasses.
Place the cutlery in the tray with handles down. So it will be better to drain water from them.
It is advisable to wash dirty dishes (pans, pots, opponents) separately from relatively clean plates and glasses. Try to dispose from the oven in the dishwasher sideways so that they do not make water get to the upper level dishes. But the pots and pans are better to turn upside down.
Do not overload the dishwasher! Do not fold the dishes in it “mountain”! Water should have free access to the surface of each pan, each plate, each glass, otherwise after washing you will still get dirty dishes. Be sure to make sure that the dishes loaded into the dishwasher does not interfere with the free movement of the rowing around its axis, from which water is sprayed during the process.
Coped with loading dishes into a dishwasher? And now again carefully inspect its contents and make sure that everything placed there is allowed to wash in the dishwasher.
What will be required later
Salt, rinser, tablets or powder. All that the dishwasher needs daily.
After some time. 3, 6, or maybe 12 months, depending on the accuracy of the owner. Visible pollution will appear in the bunker of the device. Whitish plaque, lime deposits on the rocker arms, perhaps the smell is signs that it is time to clean your assistant.
What means depends on the pollution:
- Antinakipine (seizure of electrical appliances). Dissolves a lime plaque on the heating element and surfaces of the machine;
- Citric acid is a popular penny preparation of mineral deposits;
- A special cleaner of the dishwasher. Removes the fat film, scale, spreads out the nozzles of sprayers and drain hoses, eliminates unpleasant odors.
With the help of these products, caring for a dishwasher is reduced to several simple actions, which are written in separate articles. Regular cleaning will extend the life of the device, and the dishes will be washed better.
Now you are armed to launch a kitchen assistant. The components of the set separately or the finished set is purchased. It does not matter. Download the machine. And clean dishes for you!
Dishwashers are suitable for working with most tablespoons.
However, any rule has an exception, so remember that you cannot put in the car:
- You can only wash wooden dishes manually, since the tree swells and deteriorates from prolonged contact with water. This is true for metal dishes with wooden handles.
- It is not recommended to place tin, copper, silver objects in the sink, otherwise they will fade.
- It is forbidden to put aluminum items in a machine. On them from contact with water, a raid is formed.
- In containers with a vacuum lid from high temperature, the seal may deteriorate.
- In decorative objects of dishes, paint can move.
- It is strictly forbidden to try to wash objects contaminated with ash, wax or paint in the car. These substances can stain other dishes and the car itself, in the worst case. Lead to breakdown.
- Rusty dining rooms will not only damage in the dishwasher, but will also lead to the appearance of corrosion in still whole metal objects.
Manufacturers do not recommend loading such dishes into the car:
- Knives, knives-links. When heated, they dull, so it is undesirable to wash them with high.Temperature mode.
- Pans, stewpan with Teflon coating. The protective layer of the pan, under the influence of detergents, is washed off, and it loses its anti.Stick properties.
- Dishes with a vacuum lid, seal. Under the influence of hot water, sealing is disturbed, the seal will deteriorate.
- Objects with decorative painting. The paint that was used for the artistic design of the dishes may be washed off.
- Items stained with ash, lubricant, paint, wax. All that can stain the technique and lead to its clogging.
In addition to general rules, there are also restrictions for specific dishes-after all, both FAOR and plastic can have a different composition and react differently to the strict conditions of machine washing. Therefore, when buying and before loading them in a dishwasher, check their marking.
Knives in a hot environment tend to dull. Therefore, it is better to wash them manually, preferably at low temperatures. You need to handle professional knives especially carefully
How to Wash Dishes Properly and Efficiently | Cascade Detergent
Rusty devices are similarly permissible to immerse in the dishwasher. They will not only undergo even greater destruction, but will also lead to rust for the formation of rust on the metal cutlery not yet touched by corrosion.
Isothermal dishes after being in a dishwashing machine may stop maintaining heat due to the destruction of a vacuum seal
Restrictions on the type of materials
Dining rooms and items made of materials such as::
- Wood. Stylized as an old dining room utensils, spoons, plates, shoulder blades and cutting boards due to contact with hot water may completely deteriorate. The tree will swell, and when dried, it will begin to crack and change its shape.
- Plastic. The restriction applies to objects that are made of plastic that does not tolerate high temperatures.
- Copper, tin, silver. From contact with chemicals, they can fade, change color, oxidize.
- Aluminum. Pans, pots, details of meat grinders and other aluminum products darken, plaque forms on their surface. Long.Term contact with water is also undesirable.
It is also undesirable to wash cast.Iron dishes in the car, as potent detergents help to remove the protective layer from them and the appearance of rust.
In a dishwasher, working modes can last from 30 to 150 minutes. It is clear that wooden dishes, being so much time in a humid environment, absorbs a large amount of water and, when dried, can lead itself differently-to swell, crackle
A full list of permitted and prohibited items to the dishwasher is given here, with very useful information.
Do I need to rinse the dishes before laying it in a dishwasher? Thanks to rinsing, any utensils are better laundered. But then the question arises: why spend money on PMM, if you have to remove the unfinished food, lay out plates correctly, and even pre.Rinse it? If you load the plates immediately after eating, then you don’t have to do anything, they will wash off perfectly. But if the food has dried up, then the plates and bowls should be rinsed before loading into the hopper.
Block: 3/10 | Summer characters: 510
If the tablet falls
Some users are interested in whether it is normal that the tablet falls out of the compartment, maybe the compartment for tablets in the dishwasher has broken down. The principle of operation of the dishwasher is arranged in such a way that after its activation, the capsule is thrown out of the compartment and gradually dissolves in water.
In some cases, to accelerate the dissolution process, people push the pill into the powder. For detergents 3 in 1, this is fundamentally incorrect: the rinseum should be used only at the final stage of the sink, this will not happen in a crushed form.
When the program is launched, the briquette is thrown out of the compartment, but this should happen at a certain moment. If this does not happen, the reason is as follows:
If the tablet for dishwashers is poorly dissolved
Sometimes housewives notice that for some reason the briquette remained whole or almost whole, and the washing process is completed. There may be several reasons for this:
- The cycle should be carried out strictly according to the instructions;
- The dispenser compartment may be blocked and not open. We have the dishes correctly;
- The impossibility of complete dissolution due to the inconsistency of the washing mode and the temperature of the water;
- The wrong location of the tablet itself in the dispenser;
- The shelf life of the briquette has expired or capsules damp;
- The packaging is insoluble, and it was forgotten to remove it;
- Clogged compartment of the dispenser or weak pressure.
There are many reasons, they should be eliminated sequentially.
General loading scheme for a dishwasher
Having prepared plates and other utensils, it is important to correctly arrange them in the internal compartments of household appliances. How to properly load dishes into the dishwasher is indicated in its operating instructions designed for a specific model. Most often, units have two tiers and a separate tray, which are filled as follows:
- Upper. Designed for cups, glasses, glasses, straders, saucer. Glasses and cups should be planted on special pins, allowing them to be kept separately and preventing them from contact and damage. Saucers are placed vertically in the section. Glasses, piales are placed to the top of the bottom.
- Lower. Designed for large plates installed vertically or under inclination to ensure good water access and its drainage. Misks, pots, pans are also placed here.
- Tray. It can be among the lower basket or between two tiers and is intended for spoons, forks, knives.
How to Properly Load a Dishwasher | Consumer Reports
It is necessary to place all objects in such a way that their dimensions do not stick out above the trajectory of the spray, otherwise they will jam and the water will not flow throughout the cell. At first, it is better to check with your hand if something from the baskets relative to the level of rotating sprayers is.
What dishes cannot be washed in a dishwasher
When working with a dishwasher, you need to understand how to properly arrange dishes in a dishwasher, as well as what dishes are contraindicated in this device. Do not be laid in a dishwasher:
- Products made of silver or aluminum;
- Copper and tin objects;
- Products made of thin glass and crystal;
- Plastic dishes;
- Teflon utensils.
These materials deteriorate (darken, melt) from detergents and high temperatures. It is also advisable to wash the wooden dishes manually, since the tree can crack from high water temperature. In addition, this natural material strongly absorbs the remaining food into its surface. It is also not recommended to load sharp and ceramic knives into the device. So that the blade does not swell.
So, everyone can figure out how to properly arrange the dishes in the dishwasher. Over time, experience will come in rational laying dishes, pots, cups and fuepers. And in the future this process will take a little time.
As a conclusion, it is worth noting that the dishwasher washed the dishes efficiently, the consumer should know how to properly arrange the dishes in the dishwasher.
Site editor.In.Chief. I understand the topic of equipment, 10 years of experience in large retail chains. The team of the Technician team is written on the team and expert materials. There are many third.Party authors on the site, but I am responsible for the reliability of information in the collections.