What is infant colic?
Infant colic are excessively long.Term seizures of crying in a healthy child, in which it is almost impossible to reassure him. The cause of children’s colic is the abdominal pain, often they are accompanied by bloating.
Swell to the baby. A dense, but tender wrapping resembles a baby the sensations that he experienced in his mother’s womb.
Move. Rocking, walk, easily swing the baby. Sometimes it helps the child relax and fall asleep. A small trip by car can also work.
There are lovers and children’s sun loungers with vibration. The baby also experiences vibration in the car. It helps some children.
Massage. Gently rub the back, buttocks and tummy of the baby. Perhaps after a while he will relax and fall asleep.
Retire with the baby in a quiet, dark place. Lie on your back, tightly press the baby to the chest so that his head is over your sd. Raise your knees without tearing your feet from the surface, and start swaying. This exercise can reassure the baby.
Quiet, monotonous sounds can help the child. For example, the noise of the surf or ventilator.
They buy with this product
Completely natural droplets that are conveniently given to the baby, they are pleasant to taste, the baby does not spit, but with pleasure drinks them. Baby Kalm is not addictive. And most importantly, it helps with colic and the baby sleeps calmly
I bought Baby Kalm with colic, as it is completely natural, helped to cope with the accumulation of gaziks in the intestines. It tastes pleasant, it is easily bred and the bottle has a very comfortable pipette.
Information on the site is not a call or recommendation for self.Medication, and does not replace the consultation of a specialist (doctor), which is required before prescribing and/or using any drug.
Remote trade in drugs is carried out exclusively by pharmacy organizations that have a valid license for pharmaceutical activities, as well as permission for remote trade in drugs. Remote trade in prescription drugs, narcotic and psychotropic, as well as alcohol.Containing drugs is prohibited by applicable law and is not carried out.
A restless child
Is it always increased excitability in a child is a sign of a disease? What is the place of herbal preparations in the correction of increased emotional excitability? Why “growth disease” sometimes requires medical treatment? Increased excitability, emotional
Diana and Roma. Collection of the best Challenges for kids
Is it always increased excitability in a child is a sign of a disease? What is the place of herbal preparations in the correction of increased emotional excitability? Why “growth disease” sometimes requires medical treatment?
Increased excitability, emotional lability, sleep disturbances, fatigue. All these symptoms are familiar to doctors firsthand. With such complaints, parents, tired of the behavior of their own children, often turn to pediatricians, neurologists and family doctors. It does not always turn out that children have pronounced disorders of the nervous system or psycho.Emotional sphere. Nevertheless, in most cases, patients of pediatric age need medical care.
Although practice shows that it is often possible to do without medical correction, most parents trust the medicines more. Over, they clearly prefer so.Called “natural” means (mainly plant origin). Sometimes parents identify this concept with homeopathic drugs that do not always consist exclusively of plant components. Therapeutic arsenal of allopathic and homeopathic drugs presented in Russia allows you to choose the right remedy for children of any age.
It is somewhat more difficult to assist children with attention deficit and hyperactivity (ADHD), since these patients require joint efforts from neurologists, psychologists and psychiatrists. Unfortunately, today there are no stimulating drugs (Ritala, methylphenidate) used in other countries in the treatment of ADHD in our country [1, 2]. Instead, nootropic preparations are used (nootropil, semax, pantogam, etc. D.) in combination with various multivitamin preparations . Funds similar to the mentioned should be prescribed exclusively by neurologists (with the control of the effect of treatment, an individual selection of dosage and periodic supervision).
A special category of patients are children from a year to 3 years, the psycho.Emotional status of which during early childhood is characterized by instability, increased excitability, various behavioral reactions. To designate this state in the English literature, there is a term Temper Tantrums; There is no similar concept in Russia, although sometimes they use the expression “tantrums of the second year of life” (which is not entirely true, since, as already indicated, the manifestations described above can be observed in one degree or another of severity in children up to 3 years of age) [4 ]. Until relatively recently, a completely acceptable term “neuropathy” was adopted among neuropsychiatricists, but in the international classification of diseases of the 10th revision (ICD-10), such a thing does not exist anymore . The described “growth disease”, which is equally a pedagogical and medical problem, more often disappears upon the achievement of the indicated age, but sometimes requires additional prescriptions of the drugs, since it can subsequently transform into neurosis, neurosis.Like conditions and psychopathy. The use of such tranquilizers (anti.Quinenxiolytic agents) as Atarax, Elenium, Lorazepam is a rather serious method of drug correction, which most parents relate without enthusiasm.
At the same time, there are a number of soft sedatives, which, if necessary, can be used for the above disorders in patients of pediatric age. In particular, to children of early and preschool (and sometimes inflammatory) age, Russian doctors most often prescribe drugs of valerian, motherwort and the so.Called mixture with citril. At the same time, citrral, which is part of the mentioned mixture, plays a secondary role (it is used as an antiseptic and preservative). The recipe for this mixture can vary: valerian (root or hood extract) and/or motherwort, distilled water or 10%glucose solution, sodium bromide (it has long been known that bromine preparations have the ability to concentrate and enhance the brain processes in the cerebral cortex ), magnesia sulfate. Adding antihistamines to a mixture is not recommended.
Valerian (medicinal). Drugs based on it (isolated infusions, tinctures, as well as solutions in combination with other complex products) reduce the excitability of the central nervous system, as a result of which they are customary to use as sedatives for nervous excitement, sleep disturbances and similar conditions. It has long been proven that valerian preparations reduce reflex excitability in the central departments of the nervous system and enhance the brake processes in neurons of cortical and subcortical structures of the brain. In the treatment of young children, infusions of the root of valerian are more often used.
Motherwort (five.Lobed). Pediatric practice uses infusions, tinctures and (less often) malate extracts. The composition of the plant is so complex that it still continues to study it. It is believed that the sedative effect of the motherwort tincture is 2-3 times stronger than the tinctures of valerian . Therefore, motherwort preparations are used with increased excitability, neurasthenia and neurosis not only in children and adolescents, but also in adults. In domestic medicine, in addition to valerian and motherwort, chamomile is widely used.
Pharmaceutical camomile. This therapeutic plant is used in the form of a decoction, tincture or teas, since it is a soft sedative agent that is effective in the treatment of sleep disturbances, dysfunctions of the gastrointestinal tract, etc. An example is the soothing tea and tea from the CHIPP company, which can be recommended in the complex treatment of the manifestations of perinatal lesion of the nervous system with increased neuro-reflex excitability, as well as healthy children to improve sleep. Among the current components of chamomile can be called essential oil, azulen, flavonoids, polysaccharides, vitamins and some other biologically active substances. In addition to oral administration, it is convenient to use chamomile decoctions as an external remedy (bath).
Treatment of hyperbilirubinemia
Consider the following treatment methods for hyperbilirubinemia.
- Phototherapy at the present stage is the most effective method of treating indirect hyperbilirubinemia. The essence of phototherapy is to photographed indirect bilirubin, t. E. Turning it into a water.Soluble shape. Currently, there are several varieties of blue light lamps, with a wavelength of 410–460 nm, allowing you to choose the necessary treatment regimen (continuous, intermittent). Modern Biliblanket optical-fiber devices are deprived of almost all side effects, compact, do not violate the usual regime of the child and communicate with his mother. Phototherapy begins to be carried out when there is a threat of bilirubin growth to toxic significance. The lamps are located at a distance of 20–40 cm from the level of the skin of the child, the radiation power should be at least 5–9 NVT /cm 2 /nm. Phototherapy is carried out continuously, it can only be interrupted by feeding and mother’s visits. The eyes and external genital organs of the child are closed with luminous fabric. If phototherapy is used in a newborn with direct hyperbilirubinemia, you can observe a change in the color of the skin. The syndrome of the “bronze child”. Complications of phototherapy include skin burns, lactose intolerance, hemolysis, dehydration, hyperthermia and tanning. When conducting phototherapy, measures are mandatory to maintain a constant water balance of a newborn.
- Infusion therapy is used to prevent water balance disorders during phototherapy using lamps with undifferentiated light; In this case, the physiological need for fluid increases by 0.5–1.0 ml/kg/h. The basis of infusion therapy is glucose solutions, to which membranestabilizers are added (in order to reduce oxidation peroxidation processes), electrolytes, soda (if necessary to correct them), cardiotrophics and drugs that improve microcirculation. To accelerate the elimination of bilirubin from the body, the methodology of forced diuresis is sometimes used. It is possible to introduce albumin solutions in a dose of 1 g/kg per day in the infusion therapy scheme.
- The feasibility of the use of inducers of microsomal enzymes of the liver (phenobarbital, ziksorin, benzonal) is explained by the ability of the latter to increase ligandin in liver cells and the activity of glucuronyltransferase. These inducers are used in violation of conjugation processes. Phenobarbital is used at a dose of 5 mg/kg per day, the course of treatment should not exceed 4-6 days. There may be a scheme for the use of phenobarbital, in which high load doses are used. 20-30 mg/kg on the first day, then 5 mg/kg on the subsequent ones, however, high doses of phenobarbital have a strong sedative effect and can cause respiratory disorders, apnea in a newborn.
- Enterosorbents (Smecta, Polyphepan, Enterosgel, Holestyramin, Agar-Agar, etc.) are included in therapy with the aim of interrupting the liver-acid circulation of bilirubin. However, they do not have a significant impact on the level of serum bilirubin. Nevertheless, given the absence of the toxic effect of these drugs, they can be used in the treatment of hyperbilirubinemia, but only as an auxiliary method.
- Synthetic metal poers were previously widely used in the treatment of indirect hyperbilirubinemia. The mechanism of their action is based on competitive inhibiting hemoxygenase, leading to a decrease in bilirubin products. Currently, these drugs are not used in the treatment of neonatal jaundice, since the phototoxic effect of tin-protopoil of IX was noted.
- The freezed blood transfusion is carried out with the inefficiency of conservative methods of therapy, a progressive increase in the level of bilirubin, in the presence of absolute indications, t. E. When there is a threat of the development of nuclear jaundice. The dead blood transfusion is performed in the volume of two volumes of circulating blood, which allows you to replace up to 85% of circulating red blood cells and reduce the level of bilirubin by 2 times. Indications for this procedure are currently: the edematous and anticipated form of the hemolytic disease of newborns, when the transfusion is carried out in the first 2 hours of life; the level of indirect bilirubin of umbilical cord above 60 μmol/l; The level of hemoglobin of umbilical blood is below 140 g/l; Himatic growth of bilirubin above 6 μmol/l; The hourly growth of bilirubin is above 8.5 μmol/l with a hemoglobin fall below 130 g/l; the presence of progressive anemia; excess of bilirubin in the next day above 340 μmol/l.
- From cholesterics and cholenetics. With the phenomena of cholestasis (with the exception of atresia of extrahepatic bile ducts and disorders of the synthesis of bile acids due to enzymum), magnesium sulfate, allochol can be used, however, ursodeoxichole acid is preferred. Ursofal, which is produced in the form of suspension, and the ease of ease is characterized dosing for newborns, characterized by a quick and distinct therapeutic effect. The initial therapeutic dose is 15–20 mg/kg per day. With insufficient efficiency, the dose can be increased to 30–40 mg/kg per day. During prolonged treatment, a supporting dose of 10 mg/kg per day is used.
- Correction of fat.Soluble vitamins is carried out with hypoplasia and atresia of the biliary tract and long.Term cholestasis in the pre.Operational period. Vitamin D3-30,000 cm intramuscularly 1 time per month or 5000-8000 IU orally daily. Vitamin A-25,000-50,000 cm intramuscularly 1 time per month or 5000-20000 IU orally 1 time per day. Vitamin E. 10 mg/kg intramuscularly; 25 IU/kg per day inside 1 time in 2 weeks. Vitamin K. 1 mg/kg 1 time in 1–2 weeks.
- Correction of trace elements: calcium. 50 mg/kg per day inside, phosphorus. 25 mg/kg per day inside, zinc sulfate. 1 mg/kg orally per day.
- An increase in protein and calorie load in such children is necessary to ensure normal growth and development, in addition, medium.Chain triglycerides should be present in the diet. The need for such newborns in proteins is 2.5–3 g/kg, fats. 8 g/kg, carbohydrates. 15–20 g/kg, calories. 150 kcal/kg (60%. Carbohydrates, 40%. Fats).
- With aladille syndrome, non.Ruler form of hypoplasia of intrahepatic bile ducts, perinatal sclerosing cholangitis, the methods of etiopathogenetic treatment are absent. The formation of liver cirrhosis in these processes serves as an indication for liver transplantation.
- Extrahepatic causes of the development of cholestasis syndrome are an indication for the removal of the cause of cholestasis or conducting an operation in Kasai, followed by the prevention of the development of infectious processes and sclerotic changes in the bile ducts. Anti.Inflammatory therapy includes the appointment of high doses of prednisolone intravenously during the first week after surgery (10 2 mg/kg per day), then 2 mg/kg/day inside for 1-3 months.
- With hyperbilirubinemia caused by metabolic disorders, most often resort to conservative methods of treatment. With galactosemia, a diet that does not contain galactose and lactose is used. In the first year of life, therapeutic mixtures are used: nan lactose, nutramigen, pregimigimil and other mixtures that do not contain lactose. With tyrosinemia, a diet that does not contain tyrosine, methionine and phenylalanil (lofhenolak, xp analogue, XP analogue LCP, AFEL-Fenil-Fri, tetrafen 40 and others are prescribed.). In recent years, the inhibitor of the 4-hydroxyphenilpyuruvat-deioxygenase-nitisinon enzyme has also been used, which is prescribed at the rate of 1 mg/kg/day, orally. With fruit farm, it is necessary to exclude products containing fructose, sucosis and maltose from food. Preparations that compensate for the lack of bile acids are prescribed. Holder and deoxichole at the rate of 10 mg/kg/day.
- With replacement enzymotherapy, Creon 10,000 is most often used, the dose of the drug is selected according to the failure of the pancreatic gland, pancreatin. 1000 units of lipase/kg/day.
What to do with constipation in a newborn during breastfeeding
You need to act based on the cause of constipation. With diagnosed organic constipation, the treatment is prescribed by the doctor. The solution to the problem leads to the normalization of intestinal emptying.
With functional constipation, doctors recommend:
Breast milk containing the immune factors of the mother provides the natural protection of the baby from infections, contributes to the formation of the microflora of his intestines and the development of the digestive system as a whole 2. With weak lactation and lack of breast milk and an unstable chair with a tendency to constipation in a child, doctors recommend complements with adapted milk mixtures with the addition of prebiotics 2. They contribute to the holding of the intestinal microflora, on which digestion 2 depends partly.
Keep a diet of a nursing mother
The composition of breast milk directly depends on the nutrition of the mother, therefore, by changing the nutrition, you can influence the child’s food diet 4. For the work of the baby’s gastrointestinal tract, observance of the water regime, vegetables eaten by mother, fruits, cereals, a loaf of rough grinding, that is, products with a large mmor 4, is important. The consumption of products that provoke increased gas formation should be limited: cabbage, onions, tomatoes, rice, legumes, black loaf, pears, grapes, mushrooms, pickles, smoked meats and spices 3.
As a natural laxative during breastfeeding from constipation in a newborn, prunes, dried apricots and simple boiled beets will help. You just need to include them in the diet.
To maintain intestinal microflora, fermented milk products 2 are useful. But with the child’s intolerance diagnosed in a child, a nursing mother will have to completely abandon dairy products prepared from it 4.
Support the physical activity of the child
The competently organized daily regime and physical activity is the most important factor in the treatment of constipation in a child 2. Physical activity is selected individually in accordance with the age of the child 2. For newborn and infants, the first 5 months of life is enough of their natural activity and special gymnastics 2. It is very important that the clothes do not constrain the movement of the child and allow him to independently improve his motor skills in the process of knowing the world.
Do massage of the abdomen
First of all, after feeding it is necessary to keep the baby in an upright position so that it burps the air, and then lay it on the tummy.
The massage of the abdomen implies light strokes on the tummy in the direction of the clockwise, that is, in a circle, starting from the right iliac region and ending with the left iliac region. In this case, the child should lie on the back. At the end of the procedure, it is necessary, holding the ankle stva, in turn, squeeze the baby’s legs to the tummy. This stimulates the discharge of gases and defecation.
It is reasonable to use the products that reduce gas formation
A large number of gases stretches the intestinal walls, weakens its peristalsis and leads to the appearance of colic. Dill water, light tea with fennel, symetic.Based preparations can relieve symptoms accompanying constipation 4.
In some cases, tools are useful to help mechanically remove gases from the intestines, for example, a gasoline tube or enema 4. However, their frequent use exacerbates the problem of constipation: the baby’s gastrointestinal tract begins to “be lazy” and ceases to independently perform its functions 3.
Microclisms microlax /H3>
In the complex treatment of constipation in newborns, microclysters occupy a special place for breastfeeding. They contribute to the emptying of the intestines and thereby facilitate the suffering of the baby.
Microlax for children from 0 years old was created for the smallest children, equipped with a special short “nose” and can be used from birth to 3 years 6 years old. The composition of the drug includes sodium citrate, supplanting water from feces, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, diluting the contents of the rectum, and sorbitol, stimulating the flow of water into the intestines 6.
Enhancing the effect of each other, the components of the microlax are able to soften the feces and relieve defecation 6. In this case, the effect of the drug can begin after 5-15 minutes 6.
It is important that the effect of the drug Microlax is limited to the end department of the intestine. It is not absorbed, does not enter the general blood flow and therefore does not affect the work of other organs and systems 6.
For ease of use of microlaxes, it is available in the form of disposable microclysters, equipped with a shortened jogger 6. It is enough to break off the seal. And microclisms with 5 ml of the drug will be ready for use.
Infant colic. Treat or wait?
The article discusses the issues of etiology, the mechanism of development of infant colic. The role of early diagnosis, the need for a differential diagnosis is emphasized. Particular attention is paid to the treatment of infant colic, while the author, justifying
Most often, in the structure of the pathology of the digestive organs in children of different age groups, functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract (fnzhkt) are found. The FNZHKT refers to the presence of clinical symptoms in the absence of organic changes (structural anomalies, inflammatory changes, tumors, infections) from the gastrointestinal tract. According to various authors, the FNZHKT is found in 65–75% of children depending on age [1–4], while abdominal pain dominates the clinical picture. In young children, the diagnosis of functional abdominal pain is not made, and the condition with similar symptoms is called infant colic (from the Greek “number”, which means “pain in the colon”). In the first three months of life, more than 70% of children have functional intestinal colic. According to Roman criteria III (2006.) In infant colic are understood as “episodes of increased irritability, anxiety or crying, arising and ending without obvious reasons, which last 3 hours a day or more than 3 days a week, for at least one week”.
Colic in young children. Polyetiological syndrome of functional origin, violating the general condition of the child, worsening the quality of life of not only the child, but also his parents. It is this syndrome that is the most common cause of parents to turn to the pediatrician in the first months of children’s life .
Until the end of the cause of intestinal colic in children of the first year of life are not clarified. Among the main causes: the moofunctional immaturity of the peripheral innervation of the intestine, the dysfunction of central regulation, the late start of the enzyme system of the gastrointestinal tract, increased gas formation, lactase deficiency, lack of hydrochloric acid, impaired formation of intestinal microbiocenosis, and the nature of the mother’s nutrition. Allergic and pseudoallergic reactions, transition from natural feeding to artificial, inclusion in the diet of food additives cannot be excluded from the causes. In addition, violation of the feeding technique (rapid sucking, incorrect nipple capture, air swallowing, overfing, overheating) can also cause colic developing. Rare reasons are congenital development abnormalities (hare lip, non.Combustion of the solid sky, tracheoprose fistulas).
The mechanism of development of colic is primarily associated with impaired intestinal motor function and increased gas formation. At the same time, the peristaltic wave does not cover the entire intestinal tube, but only some of its areas, which leads to the fact that in certain parts of the small intestine there is a sharp spasm of the intestine and, accordingly, pain in the form of colic. The immaturity of the enzyme system and the features of the formation of microbiocenosis with the predominance of conditionally pathogenic microorganisms determine the incomplete splitting of fats and carbohydrates, which leads to a more pronounced gas formation. The latter contributes to the inflating of the intestine department and the occurrence of colic. Thus, increased gas formation, intestinal motility, local cramps play a leading role in the development of colic syndrome. In premature babies, in comparison with full.Term, intestinal colic, as a rule, are more pronounced and are more prolonged in nature.
It is important to know that infant colic usually begin at 2-3 weeks of life and end in 3-4–6 months. To diagnose intestinal colic in infants, the so.Called “rule of three” is used. Crying for three or more hours a day, at least three days a week, for three weeks in a row. The clinical picture is dominated by a violation of appetite, abdominal pain, flatulence, crying, screaming, excitability, sleep disturbance, violation of the character of the chair. The attack, as a rule, begins unexpectedly, against the background of complete well.Being, more often during or shortly after feeding, is accompanied by a long weeping. The child shouts piercingly, worries, clips his legs, the feet are often cold to the touch, his hands are pressed to the body. The stomach is swollen and tense, infrequent regurgitation is possible. However, after the end of the income of colic in children, pain on palpation of the abdomen is never observed, there is always an improvement in the condition after gases, defecation, outside the attack, children eat well, gain weight, there is a general positive emotional mood.
It must be remembered that the diagnosis of intestinal colic is established only after more formidable conditions were excluded, accompanied by the occurrence of abdominal pain. In addition to studying clinical symptoms, it is important to study the coprology, evaluate the level of calprotectin, which can indicate inflammation in the intestines in a child.
If we are talking about functional disorders, then, as a rule, medical tactics are reduced to observation. The question naturally arises: is it necessary to treat infant colic? Certainly. Need. A child in a child is emotional stress for the whole family, especially for mom. The negative psychological impact on the mother and other family members is concerned and the baby’s scream, which leads to irritability, nervousness, breakdown, which may result in the development of hypogalactia in the mother, violation of the psychological climate in the family.
The following negative consequences can be observed from the baby: violation of convertible digestion and assimilation of nutrients (viscous mucus mucus), the development of regulation syndrome and vomiting due to an increase in intra.Abdominal pressure. All this can lead to the development of hypotrophy and rickets, and subsequently be the cause of the formation of gastroesophageal reflux, secondary enzymatic insufficiency, colline syndrome.
How to treat colic in newborns? In some cases, colic is easier to prevent, observing the feeding mode of the nursing mother: to limit the use of raw and sauer vegetables and fruits in food, especially grapes. Plant food raw, sauerkraut and apples enhance peristalsis and cause a bloating of intestines. For this reason, fruits and vegetables are better to bake, cook or extinguish. For the same purpose, it is recommended to exclude kvass, legumes from food; Mom should consume dairy products every day. However, if the mother has a bloating of intestines after the use of milk, due to the deficit of the enzyme, which is necessary for the assimilation of lactose of milk, then it is necessary to refuse it. A black loaf is a healthy product, but it also causes the fermentation process in the intestines. It is necessary to refuse chocolate and limit the sweet, soft mild. Correct the psycho.Emotional state of the mother and surrounding relatives. It is necessary to adhere to the following recommendations for the treatment of colic in newborns: before each feeding, lay out the child on the tummy for 5-10 minutes, and then stroke clockwise. This procedure improves intestinal motility and gases discharge. Aerophagy Prevention is laid down in the experience and dexterity of feeding both breasts and from a bottle. It is necessary that the child during feeding captures not only the nipple, but also the near.Zosky region, does not take breaks. Also, for the same purpose, after feeding, the child should be held vertically for 10-15 minutes so that the air that enters the child’s stomach during feeding leaves. If the child is on artificial feeding, it is necessary to choose the right mixture (for example, NAN comfort, nutrilon comfort, etc.).
The causes of colic
There are many reasons for the formation of colic in the baby’s intestines, but there are primary sources. The main causes of the disease. Most often, colic appear due to:
Features of the digestive system
All the baby’s gastrointestinal tract begins to get acquainted with food, new working conditions. The circulatory system begins to adapt to living conditions, and muscle tissue. To gravity and new load. Despite the fact that nature has provided the most optimal nutrition for the baby. Breast milk, to it the stomach and intestines of the baby are also forced to get used to. Reduction of all internal organs, infants, balance of digestive enzymes, and even breathing features. All this affects digestion. The immunity of the gastrointestinal tract is the root cause of colic, causes discomfort in the intestines, cramps and severe pain for the baby due to increased gas formation. Further, problems with defecation and a pronounced belching may appear. Such symptoms are absolutely normal, but the kids are especially sensitive to them. When the digestive system is fully adapted to food and digestion, colic stop disturbing the child.
Very often, colic arise from improper attachment of the baby to the mother’s chest. Because of this, the child can incorrectly capture the chest and in the duration of the feeding inhaul a large amount of air. This can cause swelling and intestinal colic.
Martial nutrition The baby is on breastfeeding, it is worth taking care of his nutrition. There are special diets for nursing mothers and they will definitely come in handy if the baby often suffers from colic.
The baby’s diet is to exclude such probability as a violation of the diet in order to find out the cause of the colic. Such a item is an apple of contention among many pediatricians, because some believe that feeding must be according to the regime, others. Are of the opinion that it is worth feeding only at the request of the baby. The correct option can only be determined by the mother of the child. You can adhere to a specific strict regime and feed every three hours, observing the condition of the baby, or change the strict system for feeding on demand. If there are no changes, the reason is excluded.
The mixture for feeding the infantry is on artificial feeding, the mixture can be the cause of the colic. It is necessary to change the mixture for a friend with a brand and composition or more thoroughly monitor the rules of preparing the mixture.
[LG Refrigerator]. How to start the ice maker
The characteristic features of the baby is often, colic manifest as a reaction to the emotions of the baby. Crying, anxiety and strong anxiety. Strong crying, intensive air swallowing and excessive nervousness can cause frequent appearance of colic in a newborn.
Side effects of Biogai additives
Bad Biogai is contraindicated in use with individual intolerance of any of the components in the composition.
“Biogaya” is a safe and effective food supplement that will help to normalize and restore healthy intestinal microflora, will provide assistance in infections and poisoning, softens intestinal colic attacks in a baby. Dietary supplement can be used from birth, but you should first get a doctor’s consultation. Remember that in some cases the disease requires etiotropic therapy, and biologically active additives are not able to replace it. Trust the baby’s health to competent specialists and give up self.Medication.