Where to fall asleep the powder in the washing machine and how many: simple tips
The washing machine has long become a faithful assistant to the household. In order for the process of processing the linen to delight with its results, it is necessary to strictly comply with the rules of operation. First of all, you need to know where to fill the powder in the washing machine and how much means you need to carry out normal washing.
It is not recommended to use drugs for manual processing of linen: they cause severe foam formation, which, in turn, can lead to clogging the hose and, as a result, leaks.
Filling powder in different types of washing devices is carried out in its own way. So, the Wolo-Matte machines, as a rule, do not have a separate cuvette for detergents, the powder is poured into the tank along with the laundry. In machine guns with vertical loading of the cell for powder, air conditioning, bleach are placed on the inside of the hatch, which is located at the top.
In frontal washing machines, the detergent compartment is usually located in the left corner from above. Depending on the brand, its design may vary.
Where to fill the powder in the car
A few tips for using the powder in the Candy machine with the classic structure of the tray:
Most often, “shampoos” are called the means to cleanse high.Tech or downwear, which has its subtleties in care. For proper use, always be guided by the instructions of the manufacturer of the shampoo itself and directly the washing machine.
Do not use head shampoos in shampoos. They are ineffective for most types of pollution, are too intensively soap and can disable your machine!
What is the peculiarity of liquid agents? Getting into the tray, they literally immediately (without the participation of water) begin to drain into the drum. Some machine manufacturers provide an additional curtain in the tray. It serves to accurately calculate liquid agents (as it has divisions), but in general, it also does not interfere with the drainage.
In cars with another structure, the tray of this curtain may not be. Then users are advised to pour a liquid agent in the compartment for the main washing already immediately before the start or use special containers that are laid in the drum along with dirty clothing.
Sometimes manufacturers prohibit pouring liquid agents directly into the tray, so always carefully study the instructions!
Loading detergents into a drum
According to many housewives, it is better to pour substances directly into the washing drum. This allegedly reduces the detergent consumption and makes the laundry cleaner. In fact, this statement is not entirely true:
- The loading of the detergent directly into the drum does not harm the device, but also does not improve the condition of the clothing. If the product is washed out of the tray, before entering the laundry, it dissolves in water and foam. Therefore, the purification of linen is improved.
- If, with conventional loading, the tray after the process does not contain residues of substances, then you do not need to change anything. Old cars in the tray sometimes have traces of detergents. In this case, the internal systems of the device are very contaminated, so the funds are not washed to the end. To solve the problem, the machine must be cleaned yourself or contact the repair service.
- With improper dosage of detergents, the powder also remains in the tray. Therefore, you do not need to exceed its number. The remains are clogged with internal systems and gradually bring the device into disrepair.
For each operating mode of washing, its consumption of detergents is provided. It must be taken into account and not fall asleep more. You can learn about the exact amount of powder funds and air conditioning in the instructions for the car. For dosage accuracy, it is better to use a measuring glass that is attached to most mash models.
Is it possible to pour powder in the drum of a washing machine
It is difficult to unequivocally answer how justified the option is in which the washing powder falls asleep directly into the drum. If the powder compartment does not work, then this method is the only. This approach has several advantages.
- Savings. When falling asleep, it can be added less to the drum.
- Since during rinsing the powder is rolled directly in the drum, the process occurs much more efficiently. This is due to the fact that when serving the powder from the compartment during the main washing, part of it may stick to the internal details. And then get on things when water is supplied to rinse the laundry.
- Recently, more and more means have been widespread, designed specifically for the direct room inside the drum. These are various capsules, as well as gels that are poured into special containers.
It should be understood that when it comes to falling asleep powder directly into the tank, it is necessary to use a special container. It has special holes through which the powder is washed out with water. This is due to the fact that just falling asleep for the powder before washing in the drum has a number of significant drawbacks.
- It is poorly dissolved at a small (up to 40 degrees) temperature and with abbreviated laundry modes. When washing out of the tray, partially dissolves, and already in the drum is completely diluted in water. Therefore, the direct room of the powder in the tank during prolonged washing, which occurs at high temperature.
- Previously, before the start of the washing process, the drum is freed from water. This can lead to leaching a large amount of washing agent.
- Some automatic machines have a function of gradual adding the powder, which is washed out of the powder receiver with certain doses. If it is placed in the drum before the washing, then this function will not be implemented correctly.
- It is not justified to add powder to the drum in washing machines with the Ecobubble function (foam generator). When serving from the dispenser, the detergent dissolves significantly more efficiently, so the quality of washing will be higher.
- Direct addition of the powder eliminates such a part of the regime as preliminary washing, add the powder inside the drum before starting the main cycle.
- You can not add a rinseum or air conditioner to the drum at once. They are served from the tray with the beginning of the rinse cycle.
- It is not recommended to put a stain or bleach into the drum. They are very concentrated, so their direct application to a thing can bleed fabric.
You can not pour on black (very dark things), when dissolved, it can provoke the appearance of light spots due to the discoloration of the tissue dye.
See also. How much you need to pour powder in the washing machine automaton
How to wash clothes in automatic washing machine and save detergent powder/Surf
Classification by manufacturers
Where to pour powder in the Samsung washing machine
Samsung washing machine tray
In the Samsung washing machine, the tray has the following compartments. Left, right:
Place inside the loading tray for filling the powder
The manufacturer equips the machine with a special loading tray. The number of compartments depends on the functions. In machines with side loading of linen usually there are three of them. There are models with vertical loading, where the tray has four cells.In any case, it is important to know the designation of the main three working compartments:
The loading cell for preliminary washing is always indicated by the letter “A”, the Roman or Arabic number “1”. The compartment is used by the machine if it is given such a task. To make the effect from double washing, the first cell is loaded with powder, otherwise the first procedure will pass in clean water, and washing with powder will begin at the second stage.
The main washing cell is indicated by the Russian letter “b”, the English “c”, as well as the Roman or Arabic number “2”. In this compartment, the powder is poured when choosing any washing function.
For different types of linen, rinses, whitening, softeners, air conditioners and other means are additionally used. Most often they are liquid. For auxiliary funds, the tray is equipped with a third compartment, usually a marked icon resembling a “” “” “.
Each machine model is characterized by an individual boot tray design. An example of the location of the main compartment for the powder of the washing machine from different manufacturers is shown at
If there is a preliminary wash function, then when it is turned on, the machine will first supply water to the corresponding compartment. Will have to wait for half the cycle. After the first drain, the machine will supply water to the second compartment. This cell will be intended for the main washing mode. The third compartment is determined for air conditioners.
Where and how much to fill the powder in the washing machine
In order for the machine to effectively wash various pollution, all stages worked in orderly and regularly, for this, first of all, you need to understand what quantity and in which compartment to fill the powder, pour in the gel and air conditioning.
Where to pour the powder
In any automatic machine there is a compartment where the washing powder is added:
Any compartment contains several departments. As a rule, they all contain marking. Washing powder for the main washing is added to the department, which can be designated as II, 2 or B.
If you use the preliminary wash mode, then in this case the powder is added to two compartments. For the main and preliminary, which can be designated as I, 1 or A.
The amount of powder can depend on the temperature of the water, its stiffness, size and degree of pollution of the laundry. As a rule, there should not be many foams for the guaranteed result, therefore, when calculating the volume, follow the recommendations of the manufacturer.
Where to pour the air conditioning
Marking C, Softener or Flower. Compartment for air conditioning and rinse. It is usually equipped with a limiter (simultaneously button to remove the entire compartment from the front panel), which indicates an excess of washing. The conditioner cannot be poured above the above norm. This leads to suction.
Where to pour the gel
Liquid washing gel can be poured into the compartment for the main stage, that is, with labeling II, 2 or in. But the most qualitatively he washes the linen if pour it directly into the drum to the laundry. Typically, liquid powders are sold with a dispenser, which simultaneously serves as a lid of a bottle. In this case, having measured the required amount of detergent, a dispenser filled with a means can be put to the laundry.
Where to pour the stain coin
If it is necessary to remove the spots on the underwear, then the compartment for the stain carrier depends on the selected modes. So, a liquid agent is either poured into the compartment for the air conditioner, or directly into the drum. If the stain.Coir in the form of a powder, then it is added:
Where to put the capsule
Relatively recently, the household chemical market has replenished another type of product. Capsules and tablets. As a rule, they contain not only components for washing, but also to give the shaft of softness (rinseum). Some capsules may contain substances that prevent the occurrence of scale in the washing machine. Such funds are put directly in the drum of cars in the middle of the linen. So that at the beginning of the process, the capsule, which did not have time to dissolve, does not fly into the space between the tank and the door, it can be wrapped in linen.
Powder loading algorithm into a washing machine
If you have to work with a newly purchased machine, carefully read the instructions that are attached to it. Next, you will have to do the following:
- Connect the device to the power supply network.
- Open water access into the car, turning the crane.
- Set the desired program.
- After choosing the cycle, fill the powder or other remedy you need into the corresponding section of the tray. Linoster for linen can be added in the process. Before the start of the rinse stage.
Useful information: the powder can be filled up and directly into the drum. Manufacturers of some brands of detergents even persistently recommend this, since this is how the machine works faster and the quality of washing improves noticeably.
When filling directly into the drum, less powder is consumed. And funds in the form of capsules and compressed cubes are not recommended at all in the tray. There is another reason: if your car has served a considerable period, then over time the powder from the tray will not be washed completely, mold will begin to form in it, which will become source of unpleasant odor. Then loading directly into the drum of the device will be the best solution.
Is it possible to fill the powder into the drum of the washing machine
Excessively diligent housewives sometimes see in the constructive solutions of manufacturers of flaws and try to fix them. For example, a standard compartment for household chemicals also has a number of disadvantages:
- Pollution remains on the inside of the tray;
- Particles of funds stick to the cuvette and is poorly washed out;
- Overcoming smells appear over time.
At first glance, only pluses from the use of powder in the drum:
- Saving detergent. You immediately put the entire composition inside. It gets primarily on the fabric. Therefore, it acts more efficiently.
- The details of the machine remain clean. Washing components do not even come into contact with the cuvette and the supplier. This means that there are no substances inside that can cause unpleasant odors.
But in practice, the refusal of the use of cuvetta carries only imaginary advantages. In normal mode, the powder is washed out of the tray under pressure. This is exactly what manufacturers of washing powders expect when they are developed. The product dissolves faster and begins to interact with pollution. Washing becomes more effective.
If you fill the detergents directly into the drum, you need more time to dissolve them. This means that in order to maintain the quality of cleaning, it is necessary to increase the duration of the machine. You spend more electricity and water or fall asleep inside an additional portion of the product to enhance the concentration of the solution. Instead of savings, we get waste.
Getting rid of unpleasant odors is also simple. To do this, you only need to make a little effort:
After each use, such actions avoid negative consequences. Over, if you carefully wipe the inside at least once a year, you will achieve perfect cleanliness.
Therefore, only the products intended for this should be laid in the drum: liquid washing powders and universal detergents.
There are specialized tablets that are designed for certain models of washing machines. They are laid in a separate tray.
What Happens When You Use TOO MUCH Laundry Detergent? TKOR’s How To Do Laundry Guide Or Not
Now you know all the subtleties of proper use of household chemicals in washing machines. Thanks to this, you can extend the service life of your household appliances and it is easy to remove even complex spots.
If you find an error, please select a fragment of the text and click Ctrlenter.