Irritation of the intimate zone
Burning, itching, redness, peeling, dryness, rashes Each woman at least once in her life came across irritations in the intimate area. This problem is so common that for a long time (and we must admit that it was erroneously) became the norm in everyday life. Strong irritation in the intimate zone is unlikely to be the reason for the question “What to do?”And anxiety: the average woman will rather spend efforts to” endure “unpleasant sensations, which will seriously think about the causes of these sensations.
However, the discomfort of the external genitalia is not a sentence at all, and in most cases it can be eliminated using drugs prescribed by an obstetrician-gynecologist or competently selected intimate cosmetics. The line of funds for everyday female hygiene ginocomfort was developed by specialists of the pharmaceutical company Vertex in accordance with the requirements of leading experts in gynecology, these funds are perfectly coping with the elimination of irritation and the prevention of its appearance. Ginocomfort products have a full list of necessary documents and certificates.
Intimate irritation is characterized by discomfort in the external genitalia during the day or after sexual intercourse. About the types of irritations, the reasons for their appearance, treatment methods and methods of prevention, we will tell us further.
Contraindications of epilation
Laser hair removal is accompanied by the effects of light rays on the skin surface. The principle of operation of the apparatus is as follows: the flow of light reaches the bulbs, blood vessels, contributing to their heating and subsequent death. Therefore, the follicles are destroyed and hair growth stops in the treated area.
A repeated laser hair removal procedure, which is carried out after 25-30 days removes the remaining hairs that were previously in a state of sleep. After 10 sessions of such manipulations, the follicles become completely not capable.
The instructions for use are attached to all lighting devices, where diseases are described in detail that are a contraindication to the procedure.
Laser hair removal is prohibited in the following cases:
Low immunity associated with severe pathologies.
Any skin diseases, especially infectious.
Varicose veins and vascular stars.
It is also worth it to wait with such a procedure if the client has at least one of the conditions:
How to get rid of strawberry legs and ingrown hairs fast
Period of bearing a baby and breastfeeding.
Infection with viruses and various infections.
Inflammatory processes on the skin in the area of alleged hair removal.
Damage to the skin. Wounds, cuts, scratches.
Symptoms of ingrown hair
In men, ingrown hair most often appear after shaving in the beard zone, on the neck, cheeks and chin. They can also appear on the surface of the head if the man shaves her. Ground hair in women is most often on their feet, in the line of bikini and pubis, armpits and around the buttocks. The signs indicating unwanted hair include the following:
- Hard cones, small and rounded (the so.Called papules);
- Small pustules that are filled with pus or serous content;
- Itching, hyperpigmentation of the skin, pain.
How to relieve irritation (actions after the procedure)
After hair removal, if any injuries or damage appeared on the surface of the skin, depilation areas should be treated with antiseptic agents. To accelerate the regeneration of the skin and to remove redness, it is recommended to apply panthenol.
Contact with alcohol.Containing agents, aggressive soap solutions and exclude insolation and warming procedures should be avoided for the first 2 days after the depilation of wax.
An important recommendation is also the application of moisturizers to the wax processing zones to maintain water balance and restore the lipid layer of the skin. From irritation, the use of powder or talcum is shown.
What to do when spots appear after shugaring or vaxing
Single treatment with sedatives is, in this case, an obligatory part of the completion of the procedure. With slight redness, nothing else needs to be done. If you follow all the rules, it will disappear within a day. People with sensitive skin can process the renewed zones with special means over the next few days to speed up the recovery process.
Pharmaceutical ointments should not be used, they create a film on the surface of the skin, which is unacceptable in such a situation. It is better to purchase cosmetics specially created for such purposes (for example, Elseda offers a series of antibacterial restorative products). If red spots after waxing or sugar are very pronounced, do not pass and itch for a long time, it is worth visiting a dermatologist.
Phototherapy as a “gold standard” treatment of ingrown hair
If the problem of ingrown hair torments you constantly, you should turn to such treatment methods as phototherapy (photoepilation) or laser hair removal, which are used not only to remove hair, but also for the treatment of ingrown hair and their consequences.
Once a patient came to me, who literally “texts” in the legs, all the legs were covered with varying degrees of inflammatory elements from purulent folliculitis to crusts, scars and pigmented spots. The patient was driven into a vicious circle: shaving and wax hair removal led to greater injuries of the skin surface and the spread of infection, and refusal to hair hair survey. Local funds did not help.
How to Stop Ingrown Hairs & Razor Bumps from Waxing & Shaving | Treatments & Products | Black Skin
After 2 sessions of photoepilation, her legs could not be recognized. The color was leveled, all inflammatory elements passed, hair growth slowed sharply. Our goal was not a complete getting rid of hair, so we did not finish the full course. However, only 2 procedures allowed the girl to start a new life.
Why is the photoepilation was so effective?
This procedure allows you to influence all the negative consequences of epilation:
- The impact on the pigment of the melanin of the hair. Contributes to the dying of the bulb and the cessation of hair growth, which slows down the total hair growth and sharply reduces their number. With course use, photoepilation allows you to forever get rid of unwanted hair.
- The effect on melanin of age spots leads to alignment of skin color and removal of pigmentation.
- Anti.Inflammatory effect leads to the disappearance of inflammatory and purulent complications.
Thus, phototherapy not only fights hair, but also eliminates the side effects and complications of previously considered by the type of depilation and hair removal. Laser hair removal is more indicated for hair removal, but less effective in case of complications.
In our center, we are actively dealing with the problem of ingrown hair, so if this problem bothers you, I invite you to a consultation to determine the treatment tactics.
How to protect yourself from acne after hair removal?
To reduce the likelihood of acne after hair removal, the following precautions must be observed:
- If hair removal is carried out at home, before starting the procedure, you need to disinfect hands. An alcohol solution or antibacterial soap is suitable for this. If the session is held in the clinic, make sure that the cosmetologist works in disposable gloves.
- Before starting the session, it is necessary to treat the skin with an antiseptic, this reduces the likelihood of developing microbes on it.
- Use anesthetic cream before hair removal. It is proved that some anesthetics have an antifungal, antiviral effect 4. It is these that contains the cream Acriol PRO, which includes 2.5% lidocaine and 2.5% long.Tank 1. In addition, this cream can positively affect the recovery speed after hair removal 33.
- So that the risk of microtrauma is lower, up the skin before the procedure.
- After epilation, you should not visit ponds or places where you can pick up other people’s bacteria, for example, baths, saunas, pools.
- Wear comfortable clothes, preferably sewn from natural fabrics. The first few days it is better to refuse tight things.
- Three to four days after the session, process the epidermis with a scrub. This reduces the risk of ingrown hair.
Why is irritation after hair removal
An unwanted skin reaction after depilation may appear with improper hair removal technique, non.Compliance with hygiene before and after the procedure, allergies to the components of the composition for depilation. The causes of skin irritation:
- In places of hair removal with an epilator or tweezers, local redness (red dots) may appear, usually they pass on the next day.
- In places of influence on the follicle of the electric current, microsigars remain, which is recommended to care for disinfectants.
- When infection in the microdamage of the skin in the follicle area, inflammation with purulent contents may occur and folliculitis begins.
- After photoepilation or laser, possible side effects are swelling of the tissues, burning, irritation and redness of the skin.
- Sometimes, when using dumb razor or too hot wax/sugar, the protective layer of the epidermis is damaged, as a result of which dryness and peeling of the skin may appear.
- If you have hypersensitive skin, be careful with creams for depilation. Their formulas trigger a chemical reaction, which can also damage the weakened protective barrier of the skin and cause redness, burning and itching.
Effective means for skin prone to irritation from La Roche-Posay
Pay attention to the hypoallergenic drugs tested by dermatologists. Thanks to a pronounced restorative and soothing properties, gamm products for very dry sensitive skin Lipikar 1 and Cicaplast 2 from La Roche-Posay will help to care for the skin after depilation. Funds contribute to the restoration and strengthening of a protective skin barrier, provide moisturizing, additionally soften and soothe the skin, returning it to a feeling of comfort.
Multi-based spray for children and adults Cicaplast B5 with a formula based on 5% provitamin B5 (Panthenol), Madekasside, Mannosis and thermal water La Roche-Posay has an instant effect and quickly returns an irritated skin to a sense of comfort. The tool soothes the skin, promotes the balance, enhances natural protective mechanisms, softens and moisturizes.
Noticeably improves skin condition and instantly calms, accelerates the process of skin restoration, quickly soothes irritated dry skin
Cicaplast B5 3 sedative multi.Facing balm based on panthenol (5% of the composition), Madekasside, Karita oil and antibacterial complex “Medmarganetzink” has a noticeable restorative effect. The product nourishes, softens, moisturizes and soothes sensitive skin. Suitable for skin care with irritation.
Restoring and healing for supersensitive and/or prone to atopia of the skin of babies, children and adults.
Milk for dry and very dry skin of infants, children and adults Lipikar Lait restores a lipid barrier of dry skin due to a saturated formula based on a cream.Based (combination of protective lipids), enriched with oil (10% of the composition). Thermal water La Roche-Posay in the composition helps to moisturize and restore sensitive skin, niacinamide helps relieve irritation, provides the skin with prolonged comfort.
Ground hair after hair removal
What it is? Grown hair occurs when the hair below the surface of the skin cannot reach the surface of the skin. Hair continues to grow under the surface. Details about the causes of the arranged hair and how to get rid of them can be read in this article.
Ground hair can be classified into three degrees of severity:
Light shape: hair appears just below the surface of the skin. Process using mechanical exfoliation and tweezers. Usually lasts a few days.
Medium form: grown hair deep and cause swelling around the infected area. Process mechanical and chemical exfoliation. Usually lasts 1-2 weeks, but can last longer, if not treated properly.
Severe: ingrown hair occurs often and in several areas under the surface of the skin. If you do not treat, the skin above the ingrown layer can harden, which will make it difficult to remove ingrown hair. Duration can vary, and growths can remain under the surface for several months, if not properly treated. Strong growths can also cause cyst formation.